Please complete the full application at: TASLP:Career Search (entertimeonline.com)
Bossier City, LA
TAS Environmental Services, LP is recognized as a leading regional provider of Environmental Services. Our service offer includes Emergency Response, Industrial Cleaning, Waste Management and Midstream Services and Solutions. Our mission is to build unrivaled partnerships by being an invaluable safe resource to our customers through knowledge, collaboration and the dedication of our people. We aim to deliver best-in-class performance across the business system while adhering to our core values and while owning the highest standard of ethical business practices.
Position reports to the Branch General Manager. General duties include, but are not limited to the following:
MUST BE ABLE TO LEAD A TEAM IN ENVIRONMENTAL CLEAN UP – HYDRO BLASTING INDUSTRIAL CLEAN UP BACKGROUND A MUST
IF YOU HAVE A CDL YOU ARE MORE VALUABLE BUT LEADERSHIP AND KNOWLEDGE OF ENVIRONMENTAL A MUST
- Handling various products, hazardous and non-hazardous materials.
- Must be a leader and self starter
- Bilingual preferred
- Performing industrial work and biohazard cleanups.
- Staging, profiling, and processing for disposal hazardous and non-hazardous waste.
- Assist in the removal of soil, debris and other materials, and cleaning up spill sites.
- Operate and clean equipment if neccessary
- Maintaining logs of working hours in compliance with all applicable state and federal regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- CDL not a must but strong DOT knowledge
- Leadership and good communication skills
- Able to lead by example
- Ability to travel and the flexibility to work long hours.
- Ability to pass physical and drug screen.
- Ability to complete basic job-related paperwork, including time sheets, crew sheets, permits, etc.
- Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment, including Respiratory Protection.
- Ability to work in or around extreme temperatures.
- Ability to lift or carry heavy objects in excess of 60 lbs.
- Ability to kneel, squat, or bend for a long duration.
- Ability to perform a variety of tasks on wet or slippery work surfaces.
- Ability to walk or climb stairs or ladders frequently.
- Ability to reach or work overhead frequently.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $23.00 – $26.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
Work Location: In person